Town Planning Manager
- GBP36000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum + additional benefits
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Town Planning
- 18th April 2019
- Job Type
Town Planning Manager (Client side)
£36-£45k basic salary + benefits
My client is a leading national major infrastructure network who are looking to hire a Town Planning Manager. You will be directly involved in one of the UK's most exciting transport projects in the south, instrumental in helping deliver a more productive economy by reducing congested travel routes across the UK.
Reporting directly into the Senior Town Planning Manager, day to day role responsibilities will include:
· Act as the client lead for planning consent applications, providing advice on a variety of legislative, development and planning policy issues associated with this major development.
· Engaging with local planning authorities to ascertain planning consent submissions.
· Working in conjunction with the wider multidisciplinary teams; environmental teams, engineers, consultants and contractors, advising on the preparation of planning materials. This includes on DCO/TWAO/TCPA processes and the potential risk implications.
· Supporting the wider business in engagement panels and other public engagements.
This role requires a strong communicator with a proven ability to maintain relationships with stakeholders and able to priorities multiple assignments at any given time. A clear understanding of planning policy and a proven background in managing a varied caseload of applications/projects including hybrid bills or DCO works. You must have a proven background of working with multidisciplinary teams and managing contractors.
My client is offering a competitive salary, benefits package and opportunity to be involved in one of the UK's iconic transport projects, changing the UK's transport network as we know it.
Please apply online with your most recent CV.