- Negotiable + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 6th November 2019
- Job Type
Transaction Analyst - Real Estate Assets
A leading UK and pan-European Investment Manager is seeking a Transaction Analyst to strengthen their Transactions Team, based in Central London.
You will be responsible for supporting the Transaction Directors on new investments across the UK and Ireland. Their typical investment spend per year is circa £600 million. Typical assets they transact include: commercial offices, residential, retail, industrial, hotels and student accommodation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a really exciting investment pipeline and learn from some of the most influential individuals within the investment management market.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Cash flow modelling (through excel).
- Underwriting new investment opportunities and carrying out due diligence.
- Market analysis.
- Putting together investor reports.
- Interaction with internal and external stakeholders.
Salary from £40,000 to £45,000 per annum plus benefits package and rewarding bonus potential.
Office based in Central London.
If this opportunity is of interest and you would like to discuss in further detail please apply online with your CV in word format.