- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Fund Management
- 3rd August 2018
- Job Type
A new opportunity exists within the transactions team at one of New Zealand's leading property funds managers.
Upon an asset being secured, this role will be responsible for managing the due diligence process, engaging key stakeholders at critical stages and ensuring that their outputs are processed in a timely manner to assist in formulating purchase decisions and recommendations.
This organisation continues to experience considerable growth across its commercial property portfolio. Your surrounding teams are leaders in their field delivering investment performance through transactions, asset management, property management, leasing, and finance operations. In this role you will be focused on the transactions due diligence process. This can involve engaging and instructing consulting parties, reviewing and interpreting various third-party reports, identifying key issues and formulating recommendations, and delivery of investment reports.
To be successful in this role you should be able to demonstrate the following:
* Maintain proactive communication channels
* Advanced knowledge of valuation methodologies
* Good legal background/understanding of property related legislation and contract law
* Background/understanding of facilities and property management
* Understanding and awareness of market transactions, property economics and key investment drivers
* Strong financial knowledge and understanding
* Ability to meet deadlines and show initiative
* Relevant tertiary qualification, Bachelor in Property / Commerce / Valuation, Property Management
* Experience in Commercial property industry - 5 plus years
* Property acquisition and or divestment experience
* Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills
* Strong analytical skills
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-moving, agile environment. This is a place where you will be getting a market leading education at the centre of the property industry. Please apply if you are interested in getting further details on this role and to arrange a meeting. Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
+64 9 303 9093