Transactions Analyst- Pan European Investment Manager
- Up to GBP55000 per annum + strong bonus and full corporate benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 23rd May 2019
- Job Type
A leading pan-European logistics focused investment platform is seeking a Transactions Analyst to join their growing and busy Transactions Team. The successful individual will support the team in the acquisition and disposal of individual assets and portfolios across the UK and Europe.
- Supporting the Transactions Team in reviewing, underwriting and conducting due diligence for acquisitions, development and disposal projects.
- Responsible for developing and preparing financial models in excel.
- Preparing investment committee memoranda and presentation materials.
- Supporting the team, in the day to day management of transactions.
- Keeping updated with acquisitions and development activity across the market.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key stakeholders.
- Experience in a corporate finance or real estate investment.
- Excel modelling skills essential.
- Appetite to work in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Bachelor or preferably Master's degree in finance or real estate.
- Fluency in English and at least one further European language is essential (ideally a Southern European language).
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in having a further discussion regarding this role, please apply online with your CV in word format.