- Up to GBP42000.00 per annum + corporate benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 17th January 2019
- Job Type
A leading global investment management company is seeking a Transactions Analyst to join their European Investment team.
The Transactions Analyst operates in the Transactions Team across the European Platform, working with the Transactions Managers and Head of Transactions. The role includes working closely with the local Investment Managers and other Analysts.
- Analyse Real Estate investment opportunities, undertake market and deal research
- Undertake financial analysis of a wide range of real estate investments (across direct real estate, corporate/M&A opportunities and indirect investment), including modelling of real estate cash flows, financing and tax assumptions, IRRs, output sensitivities etc., as well as research to support key underwriting assumptions
- Provide assistance to the Transactions team with the analysis and interpretation of real estate and economic research and public company data, including financial statements as well as material provided by local teams, to conduct valuation and operational bench marking
- With the Transactions Managers and Head of Transactions in the process of deal analysis
- Assist the Transactions Managers and local teams in the underwrite of portfolio deals and pan European portfolio deals across multiple sectors, regions and risk profiles
- Preparation of documents for internal and external purposes, including investment committee reports and presentations to clients and partners
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent. Ideally, Real Estate-related degree.
- Ideally professional qualification (RICS) but not essential
- Investment analysis experience- essential
Please apply online with your CV in word format.