- EUR45000.00 - EUR55000.00 per annum + bonus + TR + 50% transport
- Northern & Western Europe, France
- Property & Real Estate, Property Analysis
- 5th November 2018
- Job Type
Real Estate Transactions Analyst - Based in Paris
Salary from €45,000 to €55,000 plus a generous bonus and benefits.
A prestigious well-known investment firm is seeking a Real estate Transaction Analyst to join their team in Paris.
The key responsibility is to ensure support to the team with financial analysis for the acquisition opportunities, preparing and following-up of due diligence and building marketing strategies for the assets.
- Study of the opportunities - in collaboration with the brokers;
- Coordination and organisations of asset visits, monitoring the progress of the opportunities;
- Preparation of documents for internal and external purposes, including Investment Committee reports and presentations to clients and partners;
- Analyse files selected by the committee: market study, business plans, cash flows, profitability analysis, report to Fund Managers
- Coordinate the intervention of third parties (lawyers, notaries, brokers, bankers ...) and participate in the smooth execution of transactions
- Liaise with the Asset Management team
- Organise data-rooms as part of assignments, followed by technical, legal and financial audits
- Participation in the process of negotiation/renegotiation
- Degree in real estate, finance or investment related courses.
- Member of RICS would be advantageous.
- Ability to model from scratch using Excel (highly numerate).
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to appraise and underwrite new investments, carry out due diligence and market research.
- Fluent in English (German will be a plus)
Please apply online with your CV in word format to discuss this opportunity in further detail.