- Negotiable + Bonus and benefits
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Property Analysis
- 13th February 2020
- Job Type
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Transaction Manager to join one of the largest corporate property teams in the country. Working closely with the Property Portfolio Manager you will lead the due diligence needed to inform business cases, and if approved, the delivery of transactions in line with the global property strategy.
In this position, you will be responsible for the delivery of property related transactions across a diverse national portfolio, spanning all asset classes. The key accountabilities will include but are not limited to:
- Briefing the property team and broader stakeholders on resource and timing requirements to support the transactions programme,
- Undertaking of discovery works and due diligence needed to inform decisions,
- Support negotiations, mediations and problem solving to remove roadblocks,
- Obtain and analyse the relevant market data to inform the decision making process,
- Prepare financial analysis for acquisitions, disposals and portfolio optimisation,
- Ensure that programme is delivered successfully, on time and within budget and scope,
- Manage the completion of approved acquisition and divestment transactions.
In order to be successful in this role you are likely to have the following skills/attributes:
- Tertiary qualification in property or related discipline,
- Preferably 3+ years experience in property, specifically related to financial analysis or transactions,
- Proficiency in engaging and managing consultants, stakeholders and other third parties,
- Solid negotiation skills, with an ability to problem solve, and have managed end to end acquisition and divestment transactions
- Knowledge of financial management, modelling and budgets in relation to all real estate matters
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
This exciting role affords the opportunity to progress your career and to expand your skills in both the transactional and strategic aspects of property.
If you are interested to learn more and receive a full job description, please submit your interest via the link above, or alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Matt Webster at Cobalt Recruitment on (09) 303 9093