- GBP50000.00 - GBP65000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Business Development
- 22nd March 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are working with a Service Provider Client to source a Transformation Lead to work on one of their healthcare sites in London, paying up to £65k salary.
The successful candidate will improve overall contract performance and compliance by implementing a robust Contract Improvement Plan that includes but is not limited to developing and implementing new process and procedures that reflect the requirements of the Project Agreement and associated schedules.
You will be able to:
- Ensure statutory / mandatory compliant systems are in place to support the delivery of a professional Hard Services Facilities Management, ensuring adherence with legislation and contractual obligations at all times.
- Work with the PFI Project Company and external auditor team to identify deficiencies with the existing process and procedures to further enhance a Contract Improvement Plan.
- Ensure that the deficiencies are dealt with in a timely manner and to the satisfaction of the PFI Project Company.
- Ensure that management by information is practised, that effective performance review structures are in place and that measurement and review drives continuous improvement in maintenance performance.
- Identify training gaps and ensure Sites have suitably qualified Competent, Responsible and Authorised Persons.
You will have/be:
- PFI experience within a hospital setting.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent within specialism.
- Commercial, Financial and Operational acumen.
- Experience of performance improvement and cultural change.
- Formal training in performance improvement techniques (E.g Lean, Six sigma).
- Experience with Hospital Estates.
- Understanding of appropriate legislation and requirements in relation to Healthcare premises.
If this is something of interest or you would like to have a more detailed conversation about the position, please apply for the role or contact Connor Humpage on 020 7478 2554.