Valuation Surveyor/Senior Surveyor
- Negotiable + bonus + benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Valuation
- 7th September 2018
- Job Type
A mid-sized consultancy in London is looking for Valuation candidates from Surveyor to Senior Surveyor level. The team is expanding due to their ongoing success and cementing themselves as one of the best Valuation teams in the country.
This role includes valuation of commercial properties as well as park homes, holiday parks, education, hotels and leisure. The role also includes development consultancy and advisory services.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Contribution to the growth of the business by identifying and developing viable fee earning opportunities.
- Completing complex cash flows using excel.
- To handle, with minimal assistance a range of client instructions.
- Secure new instructions from existing and new clients.
- Must be a Chartered Surveyor at any level from newly qualified to Senior Surveyor level.
- Excellent team orientated interpersonal skills and experience of communicating effectively with both colleagues and client.
- The ability to multi-task effectively to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytic and report writing skills.
- Commercial Acumen.
Competitive salary offered plus benefits.
If you are interested in the role please apply online with your CV in Word format.