- GBP30000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Valuation
- 29th October 2019
- Job Type
A global real estate consultancy is seeking an ambitious new hire within their successful regional valuation team, from Surveyor to Associate level.
You will be joining a leading global Real Estate firm with an exceptional regional presence in the East Midlands. The valuation team works with a wide range of clients including undertaking valuations on behalf of major lenders, independent bodies and pension funds. Valuations span across retail (high street and shopping centres), offices, retail warehousing, industrial and development sites.
The role will involve:
- Producing Red Book valuations
- Reporting to clients
- Developing new business / expanding the client base
- Keeping up to date with shifting valuation processes and new legislation
- Acting as a role model & supervisor to rotational graduates
Whilst the team is well established, this is a fantastic opportunity for a valuation surveyor to really make their own mark and help drive the business further forwards. Your ambition will be well received within their structured progression routes and achievement is rewarded with promotion.
The ideal candidate will be:
- RICS registered Valuer status (desirable but not essential)
- Autonomous - able to take instructions from start to finish
- Proficient in valuation software, specifically Argus Valuation Capitalisation, Argus Enterprise and Argus Developer
- Personable and able to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
In addition to an attractive remuneration package, my client offers a number of excellent benefits. For more information please submit your CV and we will contact you for an informal discussion.