- Negotiable + bonus + benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Valuation
- 25th January 2019
- Job Type
Valuation Surveyor - Central London
A niche London based consultancy are looking for an experienced valuer to head up the valuation arm of the business.
The role is open from Senior Surveyor up to Director level, therefore, the salary is between £40,000- £100,000 per annum - dependant on experience.
The role may include:
- Working autonomously to build and manage your client base.
- Provide valuation advice for a range of purposes, including; Loan security, portfolio valuations, development appraisal, and valuations of mixed-use properties and statutory tax valuations.
- Dependant on experience there is scope to be involved in; dilapidation's valuations, investment advisory, ratings, and L&T work.
You will have/be:
- MRICS qualified.
- A RICS registered valuer.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply online with your CV in word format.