Valuations Surveyor (NQ - Director Level)
- Negotiable + car allowance, benefits and bonus
- East & East Anglia, Cambridgeshire
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 8th April 2019
- Job Type
Commercial Valuations - Senior Surveyor to Associate Director Level
Salary from £40,000 to £75,000 (dependent on the level of the individual).
Plus car allowance, benefits package and discretionary bonus.
A top UK real estate firm is currently seeking a Chartered Valuation Surveyor from either Surveyor to Associate Director level to join their Cambridgeshire team.
This individual will be responsible for Commercial, Residential Development, Leisure and Trading Valuations across Cambridgeshire and the East.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Process and service valuation instructions across the region.
- Provide high quality reports to clients.
- Depending on your level of experience you may also be responsible for business development through new and existing relationships.
- RICS registered valuer.
- Proven experience in valuations e.g. loan security, accounts and fund.
- Knowledge of undertaking Commercial Property Valuations and Valuation Appraisals, including Argus Capitalisation/ Developer valuation software.
- Excellent written skills for report writing.
If you are looking to progress your career quickly within a prestigious real estate practice please apply online with your CV in word format.