Vice-President, Asset Management (Shanghai)
Ref: JN -072019-67334
- Asia, Shanghai
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 15th July 2019
- Job Type
- To support the Fund Manager/Asset Manager on commercial properties to deliver the asset portfolio performance and manage project budgets aligned to Fund objectives
- Prepare Asset Business Plans comprising operation/sell return analysis, asset management strategies and execute approved Strategic Asset Plan
- Provide strategic and asset management input for potential acquisition opportunities and due diligence requirements
- Develop and implement disposition strategies to maximize exit value, including preparation of Investment Committee/Board papers, vendor selection and sales process oversight.
- Assist in the production of investor reports on a monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual basis.
- Maintain good relationships with investors, broker, leasing and legal communities.
- Bachelor Degree in Real Estate, Economics, Finance or other relevant field.
- 4 - 6 years of Real Estate Fund Asset Management /Portfolio Management working experience.
- Superior technical skills including modeling, market research, and preparation of investment papers.
- Excellent command of English - spoken & written
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031