VP, Asset Management, Singapore
- Negotiable + Highly Competitive
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 7th May 2019
- Job Type
Our client is one of the fastest growing PERE firms in APAC who has made a name for themselves in hiring and retaining the best talent in the region. This VP role is seeking a talented Asset Manager to lead on an excellent yet challenging portfolio of assets.
It will offer the successful candidate an excellent working environment alongside fast career progression and a structured and rewarding internal training and development programme.
- Management of profit and loss of properties and improvement of revenue generated.
- Leading in implementation of asset enhancement initiatives in improving returns on properties.
- Oversee leasing and operations, as well as customer relationship management.
- Annual budgeting and control of operating expenses.
Skills and knowledge required:
- In-depth knowledge of real estate and asset management in APAC and strong financial analysis skills.
- Track record in identifying and driving value enhancement opportunities.
- Knowledge of property management, leasing and asset enhancement initiatives.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Ability to work well in a team.
Please apply immediately for more information and we will notify you if you're shortlisted.
Reg. No. R1434579
Licence no. 12C6031