VP, Asset Management
Ref: JN -092019-68017
- Negotiable + Car, Transport Allowance
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 9th September 2019
- Job Type
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Formulate and execute portfolio management strategies for a global portfolio of assets.
- Portfolio reporting; budgeting, asset management plans and presentations to board, investment committee and investors.
- Work on overall positioning of assets as well as the enhancement of cashflow and asset value.
- Review and manage annual budgets and reports covering the financial performance of the assets, leasing status, rental collection and financial modelling at the asset and portfolio levels.
- Analyze and data mine to support strategic decisions in the marketing strategies of the assets, monitor and track initiatives closely to maximize portfolio performance.
- Formulate market entry and exit strategies to ensure higher returns upon disposition and complete deep-dive analytic reviews across operators and properties that could increase profitability and flow through.
- Manage market intelligence and collating global market and industry information to ensure competitiveness of the Company's products and services.
- Travel overseas for meetings and discussions, support fund syndication efforts as well as the evaluation and execution of investment opportunities overseas.
- A good Bachelor's Degree in Real Estate / Building / Business / Finance / Engineering with at least 10 years' experience in Asset Management or Corporate Finance.
- Possess sound financial skill sets of portfolio and fund management.
- An independent and dynamic individual with strong communication skills who loves multi-skilled challenges.
- Experience managing a team will be advantageous.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031