VP, Asset Management
Ref: JN -092019-67994
- Asia, Shanghai
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 5th September 2019
- Job Type
- Preparation of Strategic Asset Plans consisting of hold/sell analysis, asset management strategies, SWOT analysis and business plans.
- Implement approved Strategic Asset Plan and regularly evaluate performance of assets compared to strategic asset plan.
- Define and manage logistics warehouse leasing strategy, leasing agents and negotiate lease documentation.
- Take responsibility for management of property managers, budgeting, capital planning and operational matters.
- Collaborate with development managers to ensure that developments achieve return and operating targets and manage project budgets in line with Fund objectives.
- Assist in providing strategic and asset management input for potential acquisition opportunities and subsequent due diligence requirements.
- Develop and implement disposition strategies to maximize exit value, including preparation of Investment Committee/Board papers, vendor selection and sales process oversight.
- Manage the asset valuation process in consultation with Fund team.
- Provide information for and assist in the production of investor reports on a monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual basis.
- Preparation of Investment Committee/Board Papers
- Establish and maintain relationships with owner, broker, leasing and legal communities.
- Establish and maintain relationship with key warehouse tenant groups.
- Bachelor Degree in Real Estate, Economics, Finance or other relevant field.
- Strong asset management experience including logistics operation, monitor local partner including property manager and asset manager performance.
- Solid experience in dealing with external logistics agencies, service providers and investors.
- 9-12 years related Real Estate Fund Asset Management working experience.
- Fluent English speaking and written with good communication skills.
- Asset management experience in Greater China essential.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031