West End Management
- GBP45000.00 - GBP60000.00 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 9th October 2018
- Job Type
A market leading consultancy currently seek an individual to join their West End Management team in London. Responsible for assets across prime office and retail assets around Berkeley Square and Knightsbridge, the successful individual should have demonstrable experience and will ideally be MRICS.
- Primary point of contact for tenants and their advisors on professional matters;
- Experience of setting and managing service charge budgets in a timely manner and as per RICS guidelines.
- Experience of day to day tenant liaison, dealing with tenant queries and formal landlord and tenant matters such as applications to assign, sub-let and alterations in a proactive and effective manner.
- Overseeing the accounting functions including weekly arrears, rent raising and rent (and service charge etc) collection in accordance with agreed KPIs;
- Contribute to developing additional fee income generator initiatives and identify further opportunities.
- Support clients in enhancing asset value.
- RICS qualified, but not essential.
- Experience in the commercial property management sector.
- Identifying and pursuing fee generating opportunities and meeting fee targets.
- Client facing experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of IT and experience of using property management accountancy databases.
If you have experience of the aforementioned and are interested in applying, please submit your CV.