- GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Client Services
- 27th November 2018
- Job Type
Workplace Strategy Consultant
£50,000 - £60,000
My client is a leading Real Estate Consultancy who are looking for a Workplace Strategy Consultant to join their established team of Workplace professionals.
The successful candidate will work with the team to innovate and share best practices, lessons learnt and collaboratively develop new ways of thinking, to deliver the best workplace solutions to their clients.
Main responsibilities include:
- Coordinating and undertaking the strategic data gathering exercise of the physical, cultural and technological aspects of a working environment thus analysing and presenting these results
- Working closely with key stakeholders and key project teams to ensure the information gathered is translated in to a meaningful concept
- You will be the main point of contact for all workplace strategy related issues, and you will act as the key interface for client and project teams
- Analysing and conducting quantitative and qualitative data from research such as surveys and utilisation studies
- You will be responsible for pulling together research from internal and external sources in to a workplace brief
- Strong understanding of current best practice and trends in the workplace and other architecture and design fields
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to translate large data sets
- Hands on experience of profiling a business and developing a workplace strategy aligned to business need
If you have the relevant experience for this role - please do apply online with your CV in word format.