World Research Analyst
- Negotiable + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Research & Economics
- 6th August 2019
- Job Type
World Real Estate Research Analyst
A leading global property company is looking for a Research Analyst to join their World Research team. The successful candidate will have had previous experience within Real Estate and with research.
The key responsibilities and skills of the successful candidate will be as follows:
- An aptitude for analysing and interrogating market data.
- Collect and manage data from a range of global sources, including difficult-to-source data on new country markets and sub-markets.
- Undertaking a diverse range of projects and tasks, occasionally multiple at once.
- Writing reports to a professional standard.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including experience of working with pivot tables and functions in Excel.
- The ability to draw conclusions from the analysis of data and articulate them in an accessible manner.
Office based in London
Salary is flexible dependent on the individual.
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more, please apply online with your CV in word format.