Business Development Manager (Azure)
- SGD90000 - SGD104000 per annum
- Asia, Singapore
- PropTech & FinTech, Infrastructure/Networks/Enterprise/Cloud/Systems
- 14th January 2020
- Job Type
As the Business Development Manager, you will be the main interface between our Customers and Suppliers including the end customer of the Partner. You must be able to understand and engage Singapore Cloud partners effectively. You are responsible for business expansion & execution of the suppliers' strategy. The BDM is responsible for the complete sales cycle with an aim to maximizing revenue, Net Gross Profits and Customer satisfaction by developing deep relationships with key people in the supplier organization, partners and end customers. Additionally, you will be responsible for handling suppliers independently clearly focusing on delivery top-class value-added services.
- Create, Develop & implement supplier/vendor specific initiatives (10%)
- Channel Partner & Vendor engagement (60%)
- Execution - Credit management, Order processing, AR Collections (20%)
- Operational excellence - pipeline management, forecasting (10%)
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of Microsoft Azure is required.
- Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
- Bachelor's Degree with IT/ Computer Sci field of study required.
Interested candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com
Reg No. R1442429, License No. 12C6031
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031