IT Project Manager (Finance & HR)
- SGD6000.00 - SGD8000.00 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- PropTech & FinTech, IT Project Management
- 10th January 2020
- Job Type
- Do you enjoy in driving implementations in new and upcoming projects?
- Good culture and exciting opportunity in working with a successful Real Estate firm!
Our client is a leading real estate developer with an opening for Project Manager, Finance and HR to join their expanding IT team.
- Lead, coordinate and drive new project delivery across the region, such as SAP Successfactor Business Transformation projects across all modules including integration to other systems
- Responsible for successful delivery of project rollouts
- Planning of user acceptance testing scenarios with regards to requirements and scope defined
- Conduct project meetings and drive project discipline to document scope changes, issues and risks that affect the implementation
- Work on project scoping with business/ product managers, development and design teams to determine the system enhancements required
- Build and maintain relationships with key executives, business personnel, SME and a network of professional organizations or affiliations.
- 6+ years of project management experience in SAP modules and SAP SuccessFactors project implementation
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, able to work with different groups of stakeholders
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
Please kindly apply with your CV in MS Word format.
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible. If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Licence No. 12C6031
Consultant ID: R1548663
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031