Product Manager Cloud
- SGD90000 - SGD104000 per annum
- Asia, Singapore
- PropTech & FinTech, Infrastructure/Networks/Enterprise/Cloud/Systems
- 14th January 2020
- Job Type
The Product Manager has overall responsibility for achieving the sales and profit targets for the related to our Azure offerings and creating the highest return for both the company and our partners.
- Working closely with sales director on the creation of robust business plans forecasting & relationship management for the product group and associated services.
- Development and implementation of marketing programs to support product group objectives.
- Responsible for effective planning, including inventory turns, inventory fulfilment and inventory obsolescence minimisation.
- Maintain knowledge of sales processes, proposals, pipeline management, partner engagement so that remedial actions can be recommended where necessary.
- Measurement and maintenance of critical product group performance data in order to ensure that Tech Data meets its vendor commitments and fully leverages all commercial opportunities for rebates and other vendor investment initiatives.
- Champion the relevant product groups and within the relevant vendor community.
- Proactively contribute as a member of the leadership team to the commercial 'well-being' and longevity of the business.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Cloud or Hyperscaler experience
- Minimum education level required is a Bachelor's Degree
- Appropriate vendor product sales certifications
Interested candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com
Reg No. R1442429, License No. 12C6031
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031