Accounting & Finance Recruitment Consultant
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Cobalt Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
- 1st February 2019
- Job Type
We are looking to hire a Junior to Intermediate level Consultant in our Auckland office in the Accounting & Finance space. We have an established client base for you to immediately connect with.
The Benefits of working for Cobalt
- Social Club - Friday drinks, Annual team trip & company wide events
- Quarterly 'Blueprint' Awards – recognizing employees who embody our values
- Quarterly work team dinners
- Flexible Hours
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Weekly fruit delivery
- Company car to use for meeting commuting
- Opportunities to communicate your ideas to directors & senior management
- Uncapped commission scheme
- Personal and professional development training
Based in Auckland you will be a crucial part in the success of the A&F sector in Auckland, where we have established ourselves as key suppliers to a collection of great clients.
You will help with developing our Auckland service line across CA and commercial firms with support from senior management and team members in Auckland. We are also fully committed to rapidly growing the team to supply to a large collection of great clients.
I am keen to talk to people with either current Accounting & Finance recruitment experience or someone currently working in the A&F sector looking to make the move in to recruitment.
This is a great career opportunity with genuine development potential, and our staff are strongly encouraged to innovate, communicate, and add value to the company in their own unique way.
What you need to Succeed
- Ambition – we appreciate it, we need it, and we reward it
- Confidence in a client facing capacity
- An inquisitive mind and a thirst for new information
- Relationship based approach to sales
- Excellent communication skills
Cobalt strives for quality, excels at delivery, acts with integrity, and takes responsibility for ourselves, our candidates, and our clients. We are a market leading recruitment consultancy servicing the Property & Infrastructure, Accounting, Finance and Legal sectors in New Zealand.
With our New Zealand branch opening in 2009, for years, we've been helping our clients to realise their business objectives and growth plans, and empower them to make the best hiring decisions based on quality candidates.
We've got a great team of Consultants in place who drive, support, and collaborate to help their co-workers reach the heights they strive for and… we like to think that we're a vibrant and engaging bunch, who genuinely enjoy each other's company.
If you know recruitment, you know no two days are ever the same. This job will be fast paced, and challenging at times, but if you're looking for an opportunity to work for a market leader with a great track record and a fun environment then we would love to have a chat!
Please apply below with your CV or call Matt Donnelly on 09 303 9093 for a confidential discussion about your future today.