Associate Recruitment Consultant
- £20,000 - 23,000 per annum + OTE commission
- UK, London
- Cobalt Recruitment, Junior Recruiter
- 5th November 2019
- Job Type
Associate Recruitment Consultant - Facilities Management Team
£20,000 - £23,000
Cobalt Recruitment is a Times Top 100 SME Business to work for, as well as the leading global specialist for the Real Estate market. We connect people with the best property businesses around the world, with specialist teams sourcing for roles across every stage of the property life-cycle within three (soon to be four) continents. Privately owned, we thrive on the family-feel culture of the business. This means that in addition to offering our consultants a strong platform to succeed, we can also ensure everyone at Cobalt enjoys a great work-life balance including flexible working, the ability to work remotely from home or at any of our 11 offices worldwide, and a job that does not tether you to your desk when in the office.
Cobalt Recruitment's Facilities Management team is looking for an Associate Consultant to help drive forward further success for the desk, having already become a leading partner to many Property Owners, Developers, and Managing Agents. Our FM function has been one of the highest billing desks per head in the UK business in recent years and, as a direct result of that sustained success, we are now looking for a bright, enthusiastic individual who can play a key role in helping to take it to new heights. This is a role offering progression that is driven by your own achievement, in addition to a comprehensive training programme and the opportunity for lucrative remuneration. We offer a competitive basic salary, as well as a rewarding commission structure, with realistic on-target earnings for Year 1 being £35,000, £50,000 in year 2, and £75,000 + in Year 3.
This role will see you sourcing some of the best talent the UK FM sector has to offer going forward, with key responsibilities including:
- Sourcing and identifying quality Facilities Management professionals for live roles, including proactively headhunting and reaching out to previously unknown candidates;
- Updating candidates about prospective new job opportunities, predominantly over the phone, as well as email, LinkedIn, and in-person;
- Building a thriving network across the UK, sustaining and growing lasting professional relationships;
- Attending networking events;
- Undertaking industry research - becoming a key source of market info for clients and candidates;
- Conducting interviews;
- Writing job advertisements;
- Other ad hoc duties from time to time.
Prior experience in recruitment is advantageous, but not at all necessary, and whilst a background in property would be desirable, a keen interest in the sector will be more than enough for the successful applicant. We are looking for a people-person, who thrives on a role with plenty of social interaction, alongside a keen eye for detail and commercial acumen.
If you're looking to build a career in recruitment and want to work for the market leaders of your sector, whilst being rewarded financially, please apply online today