Experienced Recruiter - Interim/Temp Desk
- UK, London
- Cobalt Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
- 10th January 2019
- Job Type
Experienced Consultant - Interim Desk - GUARANTEED BONUS AVAILABLE
Cobalt Recruitment is a leading international search and recruitment provider to the Property, Construction & Engineering and Financial Services & Accounting sectors. We have offices in the UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia and New Zealand and recruit at all levels from recently qualified professionals to Board Directors on a permanent and interim basis.
Due to planned expansion and success-driven growth, we are looking for a lead consultant to join, run and grow our Temp and Contracts team within the core Residential Real Estate and Business Support division of Cobalt. The team is focused on the growing Interim side of the market, an option more and more of our clients are opting for, complimenting business's needs with flexible options, whether a strategic decision or as an interim fix to resourcing gaps within teams and divisions.
Interim placements vary from 1 month to a year+, often need to be filled at short notice and range across asset, property and estate management, analysis, investment, valuation, transactions and senior management. Therefore, it is great for anyone who thrives under pressure and can meet pressing deadlines.
What Cobalt Can Offer You
We understand that money and rewards are the main reasons that the best recruiters come to work every day and that is why Cobalt can provide you with;
- Clear path for growth in your career through our excellent training programme
- We offer an outstanding uncapped commission scheme that rewards success.
- Initial guaranteed bonus for consultants coming direct from established interim desks
- Competitive salary and an attractive range of incentives and benefits;
- Weekly and monthly incentives, competitions and awards.
- Quarterly events & prizes which include a high achievers lunch at a luxury restaurant and cash prize awards for our nominated Blueprint Champion and Consultant of the Quarter
- Annual prizes such as a paid holiday for the highest achievers, Consultant of the Year and New Consultant of the Year
- Summer/Christmas parties, dress down Friday's and altered working hours for your birthday.
- You will come from a Temp/Interim/Contract recruitment background.
- You will ideally have previous management experience and experience building a desk, although this is not essential.
- You will need to be ambitious and commercially minded; these roles are for people who want to progress their career quickly.
- You should be entrepreneurial; you will have the opportunity to grow this desk and take ownership of clients with the support of a Senior Consultant.
- You will be a relationship builder; the ability to engage with clients and candidates is key to your success.
The Team/ Environment
Hardworking, highly motivated, high performing consultants who all share the same drive and passion to succeed typify our offices. A healthy work/life balance is promoted within the company, and hard work is rewarded with a leading bonus structure, achievement rewards and company trips abroad.
We offer a comprehensive training program, which incorporates a dedicated in-house trainer who supports all new consultants through a 3-month induction program coupled with a clearly defined path for career progression.
If you have what it takes to work in a dynamic, fast-paced sales environment, can demonstrate excellent communication skills and have the determination to get deals done, then please apply online with your current CV.