Head of Talent
- UK, London
- Cobalt Recruitment, Recruitment Manager
- 11th June 2019
- Job Type
Head of Talent
Cobalt is looking for a Head of Talent to have overall responsibility for talent acquisition and training for the UK.
Cobalt is a leading international recruitment provider to the Real Estate and Property sector. We recruit professionals within all disciplines, which also include Construction & Engineering, Residential and Finance from our 14 global offices for clients ranging from large corporate organisations to niche entrepreneurial entities. We recruit at all levels of seniority and across all disciplines ranging from the Business Support and Administration side to Director Level. Our employers include Private Practices, Fund Managers, Banks, Property Companies, Opportunity Funds, Private Equity, Corporate Organisations, Retailers and Public Sector. At Cobalt, we go to great lengths to make your environment an attractive place to build your career. We feature in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work For. We recently won the Best International Recruitment Company of the Year Award for 2017 awarded by APSCo.
We offer a competitive salary and an attractive range of incentives and benefits, this will make working for us a rewarding experience for you. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a successful, market-leading organisation that rewards each individual on his or her own merits.
- You will be outgoing as the role involves getting on the phone to candidates and establishing professional relationships.
- You will have a strong academic background; education to a degree level is essential.
- Pushing talent acquisition change programmes from both a strategic and operative level.
- Experience in and a strong understanding of talent acquisition.
- Ability to be strategic and tactical when making decisions.
- Interpersonal and motivational skills; you should be capable of building relationships across the organisation.
- Increasing talent sourcing within an organisation by improving direct hiring.
- Analytical and capable of reading data and reports to assess complex information.
- A typical day will include headhunting, sourcing and screening high quality candidates; both face-to-face and on the telephone; as well as selling our services to candidates.
Managing a PSL of Rec-2-Recs.
- Managing the UK internal appraisal process.
- Educating the UK on retained search work including producing folder of all necessary templates and information.
- Working with UK management team to assist with Performance Improvement Plans.
- Assisting the CEO on projects
- Researching and advertising for ex-pat recruiters returning to UK and vice versa to work with our NZ and Singapore office.
- Managing the HR Coordinator.
- Identifying the organisation's needs and working to create and implement an efficient talent acquisition strategy to improve recruitment and business performance.
- Understanding workforce planning and resource forecasting by working with the Senior Management Team to feed into recruitment timelines.
- Communicating with external sources, i.e. peer organisations to acknowledge any trends in recruitment and markets which could impact upon the business.
- Anticipating the organisations future and working with senior executives to advise on recruiting tactics that will help to sustain the company's success.
- Applying strategies to attract diverse candidates to all areas of the business
- Managing and delivering reports and data when required
The successful candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Building and developing relationships
- Sales/recruitment ideally within a property, construction or infrastructure recruitment firm.
Please apply online if you are interested in this role.