Principal Consultant Finance
- GBP30000 - GBP45000 per annum
- UK, London
- Cobalt Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
- 5th March 2019
- Job Type
Principal Consultant - Financial Services
Cobalt is a leading international recruitment provider to the Private Equity, Investment Management and Real Estate sectors. Our expert teams, based across 14 global locations, recruit at all levels of seniority via search and contingency methods and across all disciplines ranging from Newly Qualified to Board level.
Our clients range from clients range from large corporate institutions to niche entrepreneurial entities and include Fund Managers, Banks, Private Equity, Property Family Offices and Accounting Practices.
You will be joining a highly experienced Finance & Accounting team boasting combined recruitment experience of 27 years. The team have an enviable reputation for executing senior level appointments with high margins and highly developed client relationships.
The aim of a Principal Consultant within Cobalt is to generate NFI through the independent, expert management of candidates and clients and demonstrate a full understanding of Cobalt's practices and procedures.
A true Principal Consultant is one who can consistently undertake all of the following responsibilities:
- To understand their market thoroughly and generate personal NFI from candidate and client management
- Have a full understanding of the scope and range of services offered by their team and be able to cross sell other areas of the Cobalt business
- Understand the team's business plan and objectives and seek new opportunities to fulfil that. To be aware of competitors in their market and their activity
- To act as Account Manager of major or significant client accounts ensuring that all Cobalt locations, teams and disciplines are involved in order to maximise revenue whilst providing first class customer service
- To agree and establish commercially viable terms of business with new clients
What Cobalt Can Offer You
We understand that that money and rewards are the main reasons that the best recruiters come to work every day and Cobalt can provide:
- Clear path for growth in your career through our excellent training programme
- We offer a market leading uncapped commission scheme that rewards individual success
- Competitive salary and an attractive range of incentives and benefits;
- Weekly and monthly incentives, competitions and awards
- Quarterly events & prizes which include a high achievers lunch at a luxury restaurant and cash prize awards for our nominated Blueprint Champion and Consultant of the Quarter
- Annual prizes such as a paid holiday for the highest achievers, Consultant of the Year and New Consultant of the Year
- Summer/Christmas parties, dress down Friday's and altered working hours for your birthday.
The successful applicant
- Will have a proven background in generating new business and a genuine appetite to do so again
- Will have worked in a financial services recruitment role
- Will be outgoing and confident when dealing with all levels of seniority
- Will be ambitious and driven by career and development
- Will be money motivated
- Will have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a strong academic background
- Will have a strong eye for detail
- Will display pride and ownership of their work.
The Team/ Environment
Hardworking, highly motivated, high performing consultants who all share the same drive and passion to succeed typify our offices. A healthy work/life balance is promoted within the company, and hard work is rewarded with a leading bonus structure, achievement rewards and company trips abroad.
If this opportunity is something you think may be of interest to you or matches your skill-set, please apply online with an up-to-date CV.