Principal Recruitment Consultant
- UK, North West
- Cobalt Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
- 14th May 2019
- Job Type
Principal Recruitment Consultant - Manchester
Cobalt is a leading international recruitment provider to the Real Estate and Property sector. We recruit professionals within all disciplines, which also includes Construction & Engineering, Residential and Finance from our 14 global offices for clients ranging from large corporate organisations to niche entrepreneurial entities.
We recruit at all levels of seniority and across all disciplines ranging from the Business Support and Administration side to Director level. Our employers include Private Practices, Fund Managers, Banks, Property Companies, Opportunity Funds, Private Equity, Corporate Organisations, Retailers and Public Sector.
What Cobalt can offer you
We understand that money and rewards are the main reasons that the best recruiters come to work every day and Cobalt can provide:
- A clear path for growth in your career through our excellent training programme
- An outstanding uncapped commission scheme that rewards success
- Competitive salary with an attractive range of incentives and benefits which includes:
- Weekly and monthly incentives, competitions and awards
- Quarterly events & prizes which include a high achievers lunch at a luxury restaurant and cash prize awards for our nominated Blueprint Champion and Consultant of the Quarter
- Annual prizes such as a paid holiday for the highest achievers, Consultant of the Year and New Consultant of the Year
- Summer/Christmas parties, dress down Friday's and altered working hours for your birthday.
Our Manchester office is looking to recruit a talented recruiter to aid with the growth of key services across our regional business.
Overview of role
- To win, retain and develop business
- Develop 'Best In Class' assignment management & delivery processes for use across the business
- Actively contribute to 'Thought Leadership' initiatives which enhance the Cobalt brand
- Provide leadership and management skills which significantly contribute to the overall success and continued development of the Manchester team
- Source high calibre candidates to meet and exceed client expectations
- Coach and mentor junior team members
- Achieve agreed revenue targets and develop and manage a consistent revenue stream
- Manage client relationships to ensure complete client satisfaction
The successful applicant:
- Ambition to succeed and progress your career within our business
- Previous Recruitment or Sales experience; real estate experience would be highly advantageous
- An outgoing, gregarious personality with the ability to communicate easily and naturally with people from a range of backgrounds and at all levels of seniority
- Natural sales ability
- An inquisitive and enquiring nature that encourages you to learn more about the roles you are working on, the clients you are working for and the candidates you work with
- Strong work ethic
- Desire and personal qualities needed to grow and lead a team
- Excellent client & candidate negotiation skills
We go to great lengths to make Cobalt an attractive place to build your career and this is why we feature in the 'Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work For' and why we were awarded 'Best International Recruitment Company of the Year 2017' by APSCo. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a successful, market leading organisation that rewards each individual on their own merits. Excellent opportunities for future career progression are also available for the successful individual.
The Manchester office is typified by hard-working, intelligent and outgoing Consultants. The team is sociable both in and outside of work and take pride in the service we provide for our clients. Find us on Facebook or YouTube for more information on what it's like to work at Cobalt.
Please apply online if you are interested in this role.