Recruitment Consultant - Engineering Consultancy
- GBP25000 - GBP35000 per annum
- UK, London
- Cobalt Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
- 22nd January 2018
- Job Type
- This role has emerged as a result of our strategic and targeted growth in the UK Infrastructure market
- We are seeking to attract an experienced Recruitment Consultant with strong knowledge in recruiting into one of the following markets;
○ Geotechnical Engineering
○ Civil Engineering
○ Structural Engineering
○ Cost Management and Project Management
- You will play a key role in assisting and supporting the Manager with our ambitious growth plans within the wider Infrastructure and Engineering space
- This opportunity brings a clearly defined career path into management if so desired. We will invest in building a team around you and your market position
- We will actively encourage your involvement and contribution in future strategy and business growth
Cobalt is a leading international recruitment provider to the Real Estate, Finance, Investment and Funding, Property, Construction, Engineering and Infrastructure sectors. We recruit professionals within these sectors from our 14 global offices, we also work with a range of international and regional clients, from large corporate organisations to niche entrepreneurial entities. Clients include Main Contractors, Consulting Engineers, Project & Cost Management Advisories, Local Authorities, Central Government, Private Practices, Fund Managers, Banks, Opportunity Funds, Private Equity and Corporate Organisations.
- Regularly featured in the Sunday Times 'Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work For'
- We won the APSco 'Best International Recruitment Company of the Year' Award for 2017
- We understand that incentives, rewards and a great culture motivate the best Recruiters
- A focused and mature working environment, along with an uncapped commission scheme, will ensure that you reach or exceed your earnings potential
- Quarterly 'dream team' lunches held at top London venues
- Annual all expenses paid 'high flyers' trip to Las Vegas, or similar
- Excellent training and development in place, utilising both internal and external providers
- Opportunity to join international offices
- Exciting expansion plans for 2018
- You will have a track record in setting and achieving goals both in your career and outside of
- You will hold a genuine interest in your market
- You will be fearless, intuitive,inquisitive and resilient
- You will understand the importance of social selling and personal brand
- You will be emotionally intelligent
If this role sounds of interest then please apply online with your current CV.
P.S You can also find out more about what it is like to work at Cobalt Recruitment on Facebook and in the Work for Us section on our website!