Recruitment Consultant - Facilities Management
- UK, London
- Cobalt Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
- 10th January 2019
- Job Type
Facilities Management Consultant - Permanent role - Immediate Start
Cobalt is a leading international recruitment provider to the Real Estate and Property sector. We recruit professionals within all disciplines, which also include Construction & Engineering, Residential and Finance from our 14 global offices for clients ranging from large corporate organisations to niche entrepreneurial entities.
We recruit at all levels of seniority and across all disciplines ranging from the Business Support and Administration side to Director Level. Our employers include Private Practices, Fund Managers, Banks, Property Companies, Opportunity Funds, Private Equity, Corporate Organisations, Retailers and Public Sector.
What Cobalt can offer you
We understand that money and rewards are the main reasons that the best recruiters come to work every day and Cobalt can provide:
- A clear path for growth in your career through our excellent training programme
- An outstanding uncapped commission scheme that rewards success
- Competitive salary with an attractive range of incentives and benefits which includes:
- Weekly and monthly incentives, competitions and awards
- Quarterly events & prizes which include a high achievers lunch at a luxury restaurant and cash prize awards for our nominated Blueprint Champion and Consultant of the Quarter
- Annual prizes such as a paid holiday for the highest achievers, Consultant of the Year and New Consultant of the Year
- Summer/Christmas parties, dress down Friday's and altered working hours for your birthday.
You will need:
- Previous recruitment experience, ideally in real estate or professional services
- Ambition to succeed and progress your career within our business
- An outgoing, gregarious personality with the ability to communicate easily and naturally with people from a range of backgrounds and at all levels of seniority
- Natural sales ability
- An inquisitive and enquiring nature that encourages you to learn more about the roles you are working on, the clients you are working for and the candidates you work with
- High work ethic
- The successful person would be joining an established desk and therefore would be expected to pick up the existing client portfolio consisting of some of the top consultancy and development practices in London. This is a 360 role which will include client pitching and retained search assignments.
- Recruitment duties would include:
- Candidate and client management
- Business development and expanding team's position in market
- Full service recruitment function that includes generation of candidates, candidate qualification, interviewing, reference checking, advertising, process management and deal management
- Post placement support
The London office is typified by hard-working, intelligent and outgoing consultants. The Facilities team is sociable both in and outside of work and take pride in the service we provide for our clients. We have a blend of experienced recruiters and ex-industry real estate professionals within the team, making us a market leading recruitment partner to our clients. The job of a recruitment consultant is continually busy and pressured therefore we are looking for a charismatic and driven person who is ambitious to learn and progress their career and earning potential beyond their peers.
Please apply online with your current CV if you are interested in this role.