Recruitment Consultant - Residential Property Management
- UK, North West
- Cobalt Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
- 11th July 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt is a leading international recruitment provider to the Real Estate and Property sector. We recruit professionals within all disciplines, which also include Construction & Engineering, Residential and Finance from our 14 global offices for clients ranging from large corporate organisations to niche entrepreneurial entities.
We recruit at all levels of seniority and across all disciplines ranging from the Business Support and Administration side to Director Level. Our employers include Private Practices, Fund Managers, Banks, Property Companies, Opportunity Funds, Private Equity, Corporate Organisations, Retailers and Public Sector.
What Cobalt can offer you
We understand that that money and rewards are the main reasons that the best recruiters come to work every day this is why we offer an outstanding uncapped commission scheme and offer other benefits such as;
- Clear path for growth in your career through our excellent training programme
- We offer an outstanding uncapped commission scheme that rewards success.
- Competitive salary and an attractive range of incentives and benefits;
- Weekly and monthly incentives, competitions and awards.
- Quarterly events & prizes which include a high achievers lunch at a luxury restaurant and cash prize awards for our nominated Blueprint Champion and Consultant of the Quarter
- Annual prizes such as a paid holiday for the highest achievers, Consultant of the Year and New Consultant of the Year
- Summer/Christmas parties, dress down Friday's and altered working hours for your birthday.
Overview of the role
- Researching the residential market.
- Screening candidates
- Advertising roles on social media and relevant websites
- Liaising with candidates/clients
- Client/business development
We typically recruit for Block Managers, Estate Managers, Development Managers, Building Managers as well as AST Property Managers and deal with a range of clients from House Builders to Managing Agents across the country.
The successful applicant will:
- Have previous recruitment experience
- Be outgoing and confident when dealing with all levels of seniority
- Be ambitious and driven by career and development
- Be money motivated
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
We go to great lengths to make Cobalt an attractive place to build your career and this is why we feature in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work For and why we were awarded Best International Recruitment Company of the Year 2017 by APSCo. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a successful, market leading organisation that rewards each individual on their own merits. Excellent opportunities for future career progression are also available for the successful individual.
The Manchester office is typified by hard-working, intelligent and outgoing Consultants. The team is sociable both in and outside of work and take pride in the service we provide for our clients. Find us on Facebook or YouTube for more information on what it's like to work at Cobalt.
Please apply online with your current CV if you are interested in this role.