Researcher - Real Estate Finance
- GBP16000 - GBP20000 per annum
- UK, London
- Cobalt Recruitment, Resourcer
- 11th October 2018
- Job Type
Researcher - Real Estate Finance
Cobalt is looking for a Researcher to join our market leading Real Estate Finance team in London.
Cobalt is a leading international recruitment provider to the Real Estate and Property sector. We recruit professionals within all disciplines, which also include Construction & Engineering, Residential and Finance from our 14 global offices for clients ranging from large corporate organisations to niche entrepreneurial entities.
We recruit at all levels of seniority via search and contingency methods and across all disciplines ranging from Newly Qualified to Board level. Our clients include Fund Managers, Banks, Property Developers, Private Equity and Accounting Practices.
As a Researcher within our Real Estate Finance division, you will be working alongside a highly experienced team of three Senior Managers with combined recruitment experience of 27 years. The team have an enviable reputation for executing senior level appointments with high margins and highly developed client relationships.
- Assisting senior team members with both market mapping and research for senior level search mandates and candidate projects.
- Cradle to grave responsibility for the identification and attraction of candidate profiles that match Client mandates.
- Day-to-day management of all candidate relationships in line with search mandates, which includes conducting candidate interviews, preparing candidate profile documents and managing regular contact with the passive candidate network.
- Enabling in-depth technical knowledge and understanding of each of the key disciplines.
- Writing summary notes and detailed briefings on client and candidate meetings.
In return for working closely with senior team members on these mandates you will receive extensive on the desk training with the longer term view being to develop you into a full 360 Consultant, should you wish to develop more into this area.
What Cobalt Can Offer You
We understand that that money and rewards are the main reasons that the best recruiters come to work every day and Cobalt can provide:
- Clear path for growth in your career through our excellent training programme
- We offer an outstanding uncapped commission scheme that rewards success.
- Competitive salary and an attractive range of incentives and benefits;
- Weekly and monthly incentives, competitions and awards.
- Quarterly events & prizes which include a high achievers lunch at a luxury restaurant and cash prize awards for our nominated Blueprint Champion and Consultant of the Quarter
- Annual prizes such as a paid holiday for the highest achievers, Consultant of the Year and New Consultant of the Year
- Summer/Christmas parties, dress down Friday's and altered working hours for your birthday.
The successful applicant
- Will be outgoing and confident when dealing with all levels of seniority
- Will be ambitious and driven by career and development
- Will be money motivated
- Will have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a strong academic background
- Will have a strong eye for detail
- Will display pride and ownership of their work.
The Team/ Environment
Hardworking, highly motivated, high performing consultants who all share the same drive and passion to succeed typify our offices. A healthy work/life balance is promoted within the company, and hard work is rewarded with a leading bonus structure, achievement rewards and company trips abroad.
If this opportunity is something you think may be of interest to you or matches your skill-set, please apply online with an up-to-date CV.