- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Cobalt Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
- 9th July 2019
- Job Type
Hot desk, autonomy, tangible rewards and competitive remuneration. Cobalt Recruitment is growing and this could be the right recruitment role for you.
We are looking to hire an experienced Consultant in our Auckland office in the Construction space. We have an established and high performing team, active client base to get your hands on and collaborative internal teams across the Property and Construction life cycle to benefit you.
The Benefits of working for Cobalt
- Monthly Social club - team drinks, activities and trips
- Quarterly work team dinners
- Weekly fruit delivery
- Company car to use for meeting's
- Opportunities to communicate your ideas to Directors & Senior management
- Uncapped and progressive commission scheme
- Internal and external training programs
- Annual team trip away & company wide events
- High Flyers International event
- Quarterly ‘Blueprint’ Award – recognising employees who embody our values
- Flexible working hours and remote working available
Based in Auckland you will be a crucial part of the national success of this sector, where we have rapidly established ourselves as key suppliers to an impressive collection of great clients. This role will see you working on a variety of interesting roles and clients as an end to end consultant while working closely with the wider team to establish commercial opportunities within the sector and industry. Business development, client networking and candidate generation will be key points of focus.
This is a great career opportunity with genuine development potential, and our staff are strongly encouraged to innovate, communicate, and add value to the company in their own unique way.
What you need to Succeed
- Current agency recruitment experience across the full recruitment life cycle
- Ambition – we appreciate it, we need it, and we reward it
- Confidence in a client facing capacity
- An inquisitive mind and a thirst for new information
- Relationship based approach to sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially minded and a go getter, to recognise and act on opportunities
Cobalt strives for quality, excels at delivery, acts with integrity, and takes responsibility for ourselves, our candidates, and our clients. We are a market leading recruitment consultancy servicing the Property & Infrastructure, Accounting, Finance and Legal sectors in New Zealand.
With our New Zealand branch opening in 2009, for years, we’ve been helping our clients to realise their business objectives and growth plans, and empower them to make the best hiring decisions based on quality candidates.
We've got a great team of Consultants in place who drive, support, and collaborate to help their co-workers reach the heights they strive for and… we like to think that we’re a vibrant and engaging bunch, who genuinely enjoy each other’s company.
If you know recruitment, you know no two days are ever the same. This job will be fast paced, and challenging at times, but if you're looking for an opportunity to work for a market leader with a great track record and a fun environment then we would love to have a chat!
Please apply below with your CV or call Rachel McNickle on 09 303 9093 for a confidential discussion.