Senior Recruitment Consultant | Architecture and Design
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Cobalt Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
- 12th November 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt strives for quality, excels at delivery, acts with integrity, and takes responsibility for ourselves, our candidates, and our clients. We are a market-leading recruitment consultancy servicing the Property, Construction, Infrastructure and Legal sectors in New Zealand.
With our New Zealand branch opening in 2009, for years, we’ve been helping our clients to realise their business objectives and growth plans and empower them to make the best hiring decisions based on quality candidates and being proactive in this highly competitive, growing market.
We’ve got a great team of highly commercial consultants in place who drive, support and collaborate to help the business and their co-workers reach new heights. We also like to think we’re a vibrant and engaging bunch, who genuinely like each other’s company!
As a company and team, we are opportunity led, which is now the reason behind a new hire into the Architecture & Design space. This is a complimentary sector to our established service lines and would allow for a Senior or Principal Consultant to come in and lead this.
The Benefits of working for Cobalt
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual team recognition awards
- Monthly Social Club and work trips
- Paid gym memberships plus extended lunch breaks to utilise it
- Opportunities to communicate your ideas to directors & senior management
- Flexible working hours and remote working available and encouraged
- Uncapped commission scheme that rewards high performance
- Internal training programmes and external recruitment coach
Based in Auckland, you will be a crucial part of maintaining and growing this busy sector, with the support of complimentary service lines around you. We have established ourselves as key suppliers to an impressive collection of great clients who at the forefront of the significant investment in Construction & Property.
This role will see you developing and managing a busy desk, recruiting for a range of Architecture and Design Clients and Consultancy’s in Auckland and nationwide. The client base attached to this role consists of some fantastic companies who are in significant growth mode and this desk will benefit from the excellent reputation and relationships we enjoy within the sector, ensuring that you’ll be in a strong position to enjoy billing success.
This is a great career opportunity with genuine potential, and our staff are strongly encouraged to innovate, communicate, and add value to the company in their own unique way.
What you need to succeed
- Agency recruitment experience in a 360-degree environment
- Experience recruiting into the architecture space is desirable, otherwise a Construction discipline
- Both local and international experience will be considered if familiar with this space and a similar talent short market
- Ability to demonstrate a strong track record of billing and business development
- Possess an excellent understanding of the technical requirements of positions within the sector
- Ambition – we appreciate it, we need it, and we reward it
- Confidence in a client-facing capacity
- An inquisitive mind and a thirst for new information
- Relationship-based approach to recruitment
This job will be fast-paced, and challenging at times, but highly rewarding and satisfying. Cobalt Recruitment are serious about what we do and have great optimism heading into 2020 and we would love to share this with those interested in being a part of it.
Please apply with your CV or call Rachel McNickle on +64 27 274 6821 for a confidential discussion.