Senior Recruitment Consultant
- USD55000 - USD95000 per annum + Commission, Benefits, Incentives
- Cobalt Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
- 13th January 2020
- Job Type
Cobalt is a leading international professional recruitment provider to the Construction and Real Estate Sectors. We recruit professionals within all professional disciplines within the built environment from our global offices for clients ranging from large corporate organisations to niche entrepreneurial entities.
You will join Cobalt at an exciting time as we establish our first US office in New York. Consultants, Managers and Directors at all levels will be encouraged to build a profitable desk/team and unlike other firms in the space you have the opportunity to help set up the business from day one, playing a key part in its growth, culture, environment and people whilst sharing financially in its success long term.
Consultants at all levels will:
- Understand a specialist market thoroughly and generate personal revenue from candidate and client management in a 360-degree role.
- Have a full understanding of the scope and range of services offered by the broader team and business and be able to cross-sell effectively.
- Understand and contribute to the team's business plan whilst being aware of the full competitor, client and candidate landscape.
- Help recruit, train and lead more junior consultants and share directly in their success.
- Act as an Account Manager for clients, ensuring that all Cobalt locations, teams and disciplines are involved in order to maximise revenue whilst providing a first-class service.
What Cobalt can offer you
We understand that that the best recruiters require the right balance of opportunity, personal development, support, operating environment and financial reward and provide the following:
- A clear path for career development and personal growth.
- Outstanding training and mentoring within a values-based culture.
- An outstanding and uncapped commission scheme that rewards success.
- A competitive salary and an attractive range of incentives and benefits.
- Cutting edge technology, marketing and finance functions.
- Flexible working and a forward-thinking environment.
- A wide variety of incentives, competitions and awards that recognise financial, leadership and values-based achievements.
The successful applicant
- Foremost we are looking for people who share the values that make up the 'Cobalt Blueprint': Responsibility, Integrity, Quality and Delivery.
- Recruitment knowledge in the Construction & Real Estate market is obviously a distinct advantage but not a must have. If you're excited by Real Estate our team can train anything you need to know!
- You must be driven, possess first class communication skills and show the intelligence needed to grasp the complexities of a multi-billion dollar market in New York.
- Used to working in a target-driven environment you will be highly organized, work well with like-minded people and enjoy helping us establish an exceptional culture in NY!
Base + Commission + Benefits + Various incentives