Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Banking
- UK, London
- Cobalt Recruitment, Junior Recruiter
- 17th January 2018
- Job Type
Are you ambitious and looking for a role where you can enjoy rapid career progression and uncapped earnings? A career with Cobalt Recruitment could be for you!
Cobalt is looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant for out Investment Banking & Capital Markets team in London.
Established for over a decade, Cobalt Recruitment is a highly regarded international Real Estate recruitment firm with a network of 14 offices across four continents. Previously ranked no.2 in the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for our success built on our expertise in the provision of contingency, executive search and advertised selection to the Real Estate, Finance, Accounting and Banking, Construction and Engineering sectors.
- You will be outgoing as the role involves getting on the phone to candidates and establishing professional relationships.
- You will need to be ambitious and keen to establish yourself in the real estate and infrastructure market.
- You will be money motivated; you drive your own success.
- You will have a strong academic background; education to a degree level is required.
A typical day will include headhunting, sourcing and screening high quality candidates; both face-to-face and on the telephone; as well as selling our services to candidates. We typically recruit for Debt Funds, Equity Funds, Lenders, Investment Banks and Top Tier Advisory Houses.
The Team/ Environment
Hardworking, highly motivated, high performing consultants who all share the same drive and passion to succeed typify our offices. We promote a healthy work/life balance within the company, and hard work is rewarded with a leading bonus structure, achievement rewards and company trips abroad. We offer a comprehensive training program, which incorporates a dedicated in-house trainer who supports all new employees.
The successful candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Working to and exceeding targets
- Cold calling experience
- Building and developing relationships
- New business development
If this opportunity is something you think may be of interest to you or matches your skill-set, please apply online with an up-to-date CV.
P.S You can also find out more about what it is like to work at Cobalt Recruitment on Facebook and in the Work for Us section on our website!