New York, United States of America
US$75000.00 - US$120000.00 per annum
Assistant Construction Project Manager
New York, NY
- Review and comment on architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical, and interior design drawings and specifications
- Review technical feasibility and constructability concepts and summarize findings
- Coordinate the design process with the Architect and Engineer and manage the document development process to insure that they reflect the project requirements and are produced in a timely manner
- Work with consultants to resolve construction issues, submit RFIs.
- Attend design meetings as with consultants and trades
- Review construction feasibility for project site logistics, means and methods. Summarize findings and make recommendations.
- Develop and review trade specific contract scopes of work, specifications, and technical information related to the various trade bid packages
- Review subcontractor bid proposals for scope of work and specification compliance and prepare bid comparison sheets to confirm that all bids meet the scope requirements, and include the same scope of work.
- Prepare construction cost estimates during various phases of the project
- Review and process contractor change order requests
- Review on site project progress and quality
- Manage MEP coordination meetings
- Review, coordinate shop drawings and manage shop drawing and contractor submittal process
- Review and approve subcontractor payment requisitions
- Meet with construction lenders reps at the site to review and approve the GC's monthly requisition.
- Develop and manage project schedule and logistics plans for specific project phases
- Manage DOB requirements for the ongoing project approvals including TCO and CO
- Research potential new construction products and present findings
- Investigate potential new subcontractors
Experience and Education Requirements:
- 4 - 6 years of high rise residential experience
- Engineering or Architectural degree
Computer Software Skills:
- Microsoft Project
- Adobe Acrobat
- AutoCAD Light