Basking Ridge, New Jersey
US$70.00 - US$115000.00 per annum
Well regarded construction management firm is looking for an Assistant Project Manager. Considered to be one of the best places to work in the tristate area, specializing in multifamily and assisted living facilities.
- Assisting Project Managers and Superintendents in planning and scheduling of construction operations
- Preparation of change orders along with review of contract drawings
- Assist in preparing the reporting for management, lenders and investors including budgets and time lines
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task while leading meetings, delivering reports, submittals, maintaining sub list, subcontracts, schedules, change orders, insurance, material procurement, logistics, closeouts, etc.
- Coordinates flow of information, field construction forces and in contact with subcontractors.
- Make sure all labor, materials and equipment have been purchased in accordance with contract documents.
- Strong technical understanding of construction, architectural design, and engineering.
- Assembling monthly report along with taking meeting minutes
- Two year's experience as Assistant Project Manager
- Demonstrated competency in: scheduling, procurement, budget/cost control, financial reporting, client relationship, interpersonal skills, computer skills, ability to communicate, both written and oral, leadership and organizational skills.
- Ability to read, understand, and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project schedule.