Morristown, New Jersey
Our client is a well-established GC/CM with a new operation focused on the New Jersey market. As they see a growth in the ground up multifamily market, they are seeking a talented Assistant Project Manager to help lead the growth of the regional office.
To take a key you will:
- Assist with ground up multi-family projects, including financials, legal and liability, schedules, client support, and special issues.
- Work closely with Project Manager and subcontractors by attending meetings and visiting job sites to get a better understanding of project status and complications.
- Help manage all projects from concept to completion and assist the team to ensure they be held to a high standard.
In order to be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience as a Assistant Project Manager focusing on the ground up multi-family market. Assisted living, hotel or mixed-use projects also considered.
- Strong steel, stick built and/or podium and frame experience is preferred.
- Proven ability to help run projects on time and on/under budget
- First class references, strong leadership, be able to handle multiple tasks and a team focused proactive mentality.
- An Engineering or Construction Management Degree is highly preferable
- Knowledge or Spectrum & Plan Grid a plus
- LEED AP or LEED, 30 hour OSHA training is encouraged
Competitive base + bonus + benefits