Long Island City, New York
US$90000.00 - US$100000.00 per annum
My client is a reputable self performing Developer looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join a growing team. This role has growth potential for the right candidate.
- Must have Ground-Up construction experience.
- Must be able to hit the ground running.
- Technical knowledge for the review of shop drawings, submittals, blueprints, and architectural drawings.
- Assist in creating construction project schedules.
- Ability to communicate through all levels- including internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate the work of numerous subcontractors, contract correspondence, manage the submittals, RFIs, requisitions and change order process.
- 2+ years of construction experience with atleast 1 ground-up project
- High degree of comfort with technology and software
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or similar discipline a plus.
- Ability to plan, organize and motivate a team.
Competitive base + benefits