Trenton, New Jersey
Our Client is one of ENR's top 10 construction contractors in the US. They are currently experiencing significant growth in the Northeast region and have a wealth of projects in the commercial sector - healthcare, office, pharma, multifamily and vertical high rise. Their New Jersey office has multiple needs hence we're looking for talented Assistant Project Managers who are looking to step up in their construction career.
- Assist the project manager in project planning, project scheduling, cost monitoring, and cost control.
- Negotiate/procure subcontractors/suppliers.
- Effectively draft memos, reports and documents.
- Communicate project requirements to subcontractors and vendors.
- Assist in the preparation and negotiation of change orders.
- Review amplified drawings for changes and clarifications.
- Review Submittals, RFI's, etc. from subcontractors and with owners.
- Perform any other duties as required.
- OSHA 10
- At least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in commercial projects is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Driver's License is required.
- College graduate is preferred
Competitive Base + Bonus + Benefits