New Jersey, North America
Our client is an extremely well-established General Contractor specializing in commercial projects from full build outs and renovations to large scale projects. They are seeking a talented assistant project manager to help assist with new and existing construction.
· Assist the project manager in project planning, project scheduling, cost monitoring, and cost control.
· Negotiate/procure subcontractors/suppliers.
· Effectively draft memos, reports and documents.
· Communicate project requirements to subcontractors and vendors.
· Assist in the preparation and negotiation of change orders.
· Review amplified drawings for changes and clarifications.
· Review Submittals, RFI's, etc. from subcontractors and with owners.
· Perform any other duties as required.
· OSHA 10
· At least 2 years of relevant experience as an Assistant Project Manager for a General Contractor.
· Significant experience with commercial interiors experience.
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
· Drivers License is required.
· College graduate is preferred, and a home location that enables an easy commute to Northern NJ.
· Competitive Base + Benefits