Our client is an extremely well-established General Contractor specializing in commercial projects from full build-outs and renovations to large scale projects. They are seeking a talented assistant project manager to help assist with new and existing construction.
- Assist the project manager in project planning, project scheduling, cost monitoring, and cost control.
- Negotiate/procure subcontractors/suppliers.
- Effectively draft memos, reports and documents.
- Communicate project requirements to subcontractors and vendors.
- Assist in the preparation and negotiation of change orders.
- Review amplified drawings for changes and clarifications.
- Review Submittals, RFI's, etc. from subcontractors and with owners.
- Perform any other duties as required.
- OSHA 10
- At least 2 years of relevant experience as an Assistant Project Manager for a General Contractor.
- Significant experience with commercial interiors experience.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Driver's License is required.
- College graduate is preferred, and a home location that enables an easy commute to Baltimore Metropolitan Area
- Competitive Base + Benefits