New York, North America
Chief Building Engineer
Our client is a prominent private international company that focuses on the ownership of real estate properties. Their property in Brooklyn is in need of a Chief Building Engineer, to oversee a team of 7 engineers and report directly to the owner.
- Monitor building systems, review procedures, and inspect completed work to ensure regulation compliance and safety
- Lead building operations, assign duties, and train staff and subcontractors on safety and operational procedure.
- Schedule and oversee subcontractors.
- Keeping inventory of materials and operating, inspecting, and repairing building equipment, such as cooling and heating systems, refrigeration systems, and pipes and valves
- Maintain, monitor and test emergency and security systems, features like Fire Alarm, CCTV, etc.Order
- Keep up to date and ensures compliance with current safety legislation and liaises with relevant authorities.
- Minimum of 5 years of maintenance and managerial experience
- Refrigeration License - Q99 or Q01
- Sprinkler and Standpipe license
- Working knowledge of 1000 ton chillers
- Has excellent communication, wants to be part of the team, assertive and knowledgeable
Competitive base + Healthcare 100% covered