Piscataway, New Jersey
Our client is a well-established interior contractor located in New Jersey that serves the tri-state area. They are looking to bring leadership to their estimating team by adding a Chief Estimator who has experience in drywall, carpentry and cold form exteriors.
· Prepare take-off & pricing for a broad array of interior disciplines, by reviewing, interpreting and accurately estimating scope of work as outlined in project documents
· Pilot thorough analysis of drawings and specifications by researching selected products from a cost and constructability perspective
· Attend Pre-bid meetings where value engineering options and costs, as well as estimating productions and scheduling are provided and presented
· Perform detailed project cost estimate
· Compose and oversee all aspects of estimating including; negotiated bids, budgets, value engineering, and general conditions.
· Work collaboratively with the Executive VP and owner to ensure flawless project delivery.
ONLY candidates that can display the following experience and qualities will be considered:
· At least 10 years of estimating experience in the interior commercial and residential space., with at least 5 of those years in a direct management capacity
· Highly proficient in industry specific software, including On-Screen TakeOff, Timberline Estimating and Project Management.
· Proven ability to meet project deadlines
· First class references, strong leadership and communication skills and a can do, team focused proactive mentality.
· A home location that enables daily attendance to the office in New Jersey
Competitive Base + Benefits.