Florida, North America
US$250000.00 - US$350000.00 per annum
CIO - Chief Investment Officer
Location: based out of Miami, FL
Our client is a privately held Real Estate Developer of large-scale and notable residential, hospitality, and mixed-use projects across the nation. They are recognized as one of the most successful entrepreneurial firms across the U.S and have a portfolio of developments totaling in excess of 10 million square feet and >$8 billion.
As they continue to grow, we are seeking an entrepreneurial-minded Chief Investment Officer to serve as a key leader in the growth and expansion of their operations. This involves close collaboration with the CEO & other executive staff, whilst identifying, underwriting, acquiring, and managing new investments throughout the North American market.
- Source for and identify deal opportunities throughout the U.S. that offer excellent short-term and long-term upside for the firm and investors alike.
- Recruit, manage and lead a first-rate Acquisitions team that will explore and continually generate new business opportunities.
- Work with analysts to analyze, structure, underwrite and evaluate potential transactions.
- Support the Executive team with capital raising efforts in the HNW and Institutional markets.
- Assist in formulating sound investment strategies while implementing proper internal protocols.
- Liaise with Marketing, Asset Management, Development and Accounting to ensure asset and business plans are properly executed.
Education, Experience & Skills:
In order to be considered for this role, the Chief Investment Officer must be able to demonstrate:
- At least 10+ years of Real Estate Acquisitions experience, where you have independently led deals from inception to close.
- Bachelor's and Masters' Degree in Finance, Business or Economics from a highly accredited U.S. educational institution.
- Strategic planning skills along with exceptional fiscal & numerical proficiency.
- Strong organizational, analytical and leadership skills and proven capability to build best-in-class teams within an entrepreneurial environment.
- Expert familiarity with industry-related software, and ability to put together new SOP.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with all levels of the organization, and ability to be the "face" of the company when necessary.
- First class references, attention to detail and a can do, proactive mentality that is willing to take initiative to help the company grow more efficiently.
- A home location within reasonable distance to commute daily to their headquarters in Miami, FL, and the willingness to travel significantly as needed.