Jersey City, New Jersey
US$85000.00 - US$108000.00 per annum
A Property Management client located in Hudson County is looking for a Property Accountant that will be responsible for the accounting associated with several properties in a region. The Property Accountant must have experience with Commercial properties and financial reporting.
· Maintain the accrual books for approximately 7-10 properties within a region. Includes approving of coding on purchases, recording of journal entries, and following monthly closing procedures.
· Assists management in the budget process. Includes interfacing with management for assumptions, and inputting of budget within the system.
· Reports to management on a quarterly basis of budget versus actual results.
· Conducts monthly reconciliations of CAM and RET expenses with follow-up billing to tenants.
· Position is also responsible for assisting with the information needed from individual tenant audits.
· Works closely with the bookkeeper and management to attain an understanding of proper coding.
· Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
· Bachelor's degree and an advanced degree are preferred.
· Public Accounting experience preferred.
· 2-5 years of related experience is required.
· Experience in Yardi is preferred.
The organization furnishes benefits to employees through various plans. These benefits include: Hospitalization and Major Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* 401(k) Plan
* Flexible Spending Account
The fair market assumption for this role is $85k-$110k per annual.
The above salary range represents Cobalt's good faith and reasonable estimate of the possible base compensation range at the time of posting and is one part of the total rewards package this client provides to employees.