Manhattan, New York
US$80000.00 - US$110000.00 per annum
- 5-10 years of Estimating, Cost Control, and/or relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Construction Management.
- Experienced leading cost management teams on complex medium or large sized construction projects.
- Good knowledge of construction industry technical matters, such as different procurement routes, value management and value engineering
- Commercial/Retail construction experience necessary.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office, Excel, Bluebeam, Sage CPC, and Procore.
- Must be fully vaccinated.
- Evaluate Architectural and MEPS drawings, sketches, shop drawings for scope that result in cost changes.
- Oversee multiple projects at one time while maintaining a high quality of work and efficiency.
- Understand and explain contract changes to subcontractors for pricing.
- Gather and submit complete pricing changes on time to keep project scheduling flowing correctly.
- Clear line of communication with other Cost Managers and Field Team to ensure complete/correct pricing.
- The ability to communicate clearly with clients, client representatives, and design team to review scope changes and cost impacts.
- Negotiate with subcontractors to maximize profitability on projects.
- Maintain strong relationships with the project team.
- Make sure all data is stored and communicated correctly.
The above salary range represents Cobalt's good faith and reasonable estimate of the possible base compensation range at the time of posting and is one part of the total rewards package this client provides to employees.