Manhattan, New York
US$130000.00 - US$155000.00 per annum
Growing, mid-sized General Contracting and Construction Management Services firm in NYC is seeking to hire a self-motivated Construction Estimator with 3 - 5 years + experience in occupied area projects: corporate interior renovations, and new commercial construction.
- Confer with a broad range of technical, professional, and managerial personnel as well as designers, consultants, and contractors to coordinate and establish a detailed cost estimate.
- Capable of handling all pricing structures, i.e., Bids, GC, CM budgets
- Plan, assign, and review the cost estimating work of estimates.
- Capable of handling all types of trades
- Prepare bid list with appropriate subcontractors for a complete and competitive response
- Recommendation for final pricing with projected purchasing, fee and general conditions to senior management.
- Knowledge of Excel, Plan Swift, Master Builder
Salary is based on experience, $130k - $155k. Excellent Health Benefits and 401K
The above salary range represents Cobalt's good faith and reasonable estimate of the possible base compensation range at the time of posting and is one part of the total rewards package this client provides to employees.