New Jersey, North America
US$70000.00 - US$95000.00 per annum
Title: Construction Quality Control Manager
General Contracting firm headquartered in Passaic, NJ is looking to add an experienced Construction Quality Control Manager for several of its federal projects throughout NJ. The firm works on a broad array of commercial and institutional projects in the public and federal sector and has a robust pipeline.
The QC Manager is responsible for the implementation and execution of the projects quality control program and management of submittals and RFIs. Additional responsibilities include:
- Enforce the company safety program in accordance with the company's best practice policies, local, state, and federal laws.
- Implementing and maintaining the Quality Control Program to ensure all work is performed as required by the project plans, specifications and approved submittals through the use of the.
- Conduct and document the Three Phases of Control, including:
- Phase I Preparatory Meeting for each definable feature of work to review all requirements for the task (i.e. plans, specifications, approved submittals and AHA) assess the work in place, and inspect the site with the project team and subcontractor.
- Phase 2 Initial Inspection to assure all required/approved materials, personnel and equipment are available, verify the site conditions and inspect the initial installation of the work.
- Phase 3 Follow-up Inspections throughout the construction process monitoring work on a daily basis to assure that project requirements are being met and that tasks are being performed correctly.
- Manage the submittal, RFIs, and the project punch-out process and close-out information, taking primary responsibility for the creation, submission, logging, tracking receipts, compliance review and distribution to the project team.
- Use latest technology and software to complete projects as assigned.
Only candidates that can display the following experience and qualities will be considered:
- Degree in Civil Engineering strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience managing and performing construction quality control inspections of intricate federal projects
- OSHA 30-hour, First Aid and CPR certifications.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Prolog, Bluebeam as well as an understanding of Primavera scheduling and BIM.
- Ability to assess and prioritize multiple tasks, projects, and demands.
- Excellent written & verbal interpersonal and communications skills with all levels of the organization
- A home location that allows for commute to Passaic County office and other field locations throughout New Jersey
- First class references, attention to detail and a can do, proactive mentality that is willing to take initiative to help the company grow more efficiently.
Competitive Base + Benefits
#cobkey #constructionqualitycontrol #qualitycontrolmanager #federal